DSNL Audio Conference Login
DSNL Audio Conference
Site best viewed in Internet Explorer 8.0+, Mozilla Firefox 4.0+ and Chrome
- For teleconference tone dial telephone is required.
- Avoid using parallel line for teleconference
- It's normally suggested that all participants mute their lines when they are not talking. (This will reduce the noise) Muting a line can be done by pressing * and 6.
- For any help during the conference press * and 0
- State name before speaking
- When on mobile or speaker phone, keep background noise to minimum when speaking
- Mute your line when not speaking
- Keep comments concise and focused on the topics.
- When asking questions you should name the person to whom your question is directed.
- Present your information in a clear, concise and easy to understand manner.
- Summarize the decision and action items.
- Advance planning of your conference calls, well in advance (especially during festive periods) like Diwali, Christmas, New year, Sankaranti etc, will avoid call / line / network congestions and help in hassle free conferencing.
- Please keep in mind the holidays and festive dates of other countries as well. Sometimes the calls do not get through during important days due to festivities and holidays - overseas.
- Ensure strong signals / connectivity while using mobile phones.
- Use the DTMF commands & control features for smoother & hassle free conferencing.
- Punch in the commands gently & confidently.
- Check your batteries or charge levels in your mobile phones.
- Do not put your conference phone on hold (esp; on a mobile handset), as it may start to play music and disturb the conference. It's always better to mute your line by pressing * and 6.
- Do not carry on a conversation with the person sitting besides you while a conference call is in progress with a speaker ON.
- Plan your conference calls well in advance (especially during festive periods) like Diwali, Christmas, New year, Sankaranti etc, to avoid call / line / network congestion.
- Do not punch in the DTMF commands slowly, as a double punch of these alpha numeric keys, makes the controls null & void.
- Ensure that the extension phone lines or the receiver is placed correctly. Any receiver not placed properly, will emit a hooting noise that could disturb the forum.
- Conferencing equipments should be kept away ( 6 - 8ft ) from audio & video equipments for optimized voice output or clarity.
- Avoid sitting right under a fan as this could hamper the audio clarity